Continuous teacher development
Teachers are one of the most important pillars of the school’s pedagogical approach.
The teaching team engages, attends and actively participates in a process of continuous professional development in diverse areas related to Esfera’s pedagogical practice.
The program includes:
- Initial training for new teachers;
- Weekly meetings by grade;
- Weekly meetings by level;
- Collaborative planning time allocated during the weekly working hours;
- Specific development programs and events in January and July;
- IB workshops;
- Active participation in the Esfera Seminars, as well as presenting papers, workshops and lectures in other educational events.
Av Anchieta, 908 - Jardim Esplanada - São José dos Campos - São Paulo - Brasil
CEP: 12.242-280 | TEL: +55 12 33221255